Brighton Match Play
What Does the Match Play in Brighton Entail?
Your group will get to make your way around each hole with an activity co-ordinator, who will be there to guide you on this awesome experience from start to finish. Kicking the day off, you’ll receive your scorecards and pencils so you can keep track of your scores. Then, it’ll be time to take to the first hole, taking it in turns using your best foot to launch the football down the fairway. Throughout, your co-ordinator will set you some fun challenges and hilarious forfeits for the losers. Remember; the less shots you take, the better your score will be at the end of the day… but who will take home the prize?
- 18-hole golfing experience with a twist!
- Dedicated course outside the city centre
- Event co-ordinator provided
- Golf rules with football-sized holes
- Play mini games throughout, can include – Texas Scramble, Closest to the Pin, etc.
- Scorecard & forfeits provided
- Wear appropriate footwear & comfortable clothing
- Green fee & ball hire covered
- Some courses allow fancy dress -please ask on enquiry
There are no reviews yet.