Leeds Match Play
What’s Included in Your Leeds Match Play?
Prepare for a day of competitive fun as you make your way across the fairway with an activity coordinator to manage the session. When you visit the venue on the day, they will greet you before handing out your scorecards and pencils and take you to the first hole to tee off. Taking it in turns to kick, the idea is to get the ball in the spot in as few attempts as possible. Your coordinator will offer some fun challenges and forfeits throughout the activity and some minigames to keep things interesting. With a prize for the best scorer at the end, it’ll be all to play for!
- 18-hole golfing experience with a twist!
- Dedicated course outside the city centre
- Event co-ordinator provided
- Golf rules with football-sized holes
- Play mini games throughout, can include – Texas Scramble, Closest to the Pin, etc.
- Scorecard & forfeits provided
- Wear appropriate footwear & comfortable clothing
- Green fee & ball hire covered
- Some courses allow fancy dress -please ask on enquiry
There are no reviews yet.