Manchester Match Play
What to Expect from the Manchester Match Play?
Get ready for a day to remember where you and your mates will get to play this awesome hybrid sport with an activity co-ordinator to join you along the way. When you arrive at the venue on the day, they will greet you before going over the basics of the game before handing out your scorecards and pencils. From there, it’ll be time to tee off from the first hole, taking it in turns to boot the ball towards the hole on the green. As you make your way around, the co-ordinator will break up the day by setting you some great challenges and issuing forfeits for the losers. With a prize at the end of the day for the best score, it’s all to play for… so make sure to bring some competitive spirit with you!
- 18-hole golfing experience with a twist!
- Dedicated course outside the city centre
- Event co-ordinator provided
- Golf rules with football-sized holes
- Play mini games throughout, can include – Texas Scramble, Closest to the Pin, etc.
- Scorecard & forfeits provided
- Wear appropriate footwear & comfortable clothing
- Green fee & ball hire covered
- Some courses allow fancy dress -please ask on enquiry
There are no reviews yet.